You may be thinking of annual reviews or evaluations when you think of performance management, but there is more to it than that! Performance management is the process of creating a work environment in which people are supported to perform at their best. Every employee needs to feel that they have the tools, resources, and support to be successful. This Toolkit has six parts:
- Part 1. Introduction: What is Performance Management?
- Part 2. Expectations & Goal Setting
- Part 3. Coaching & Feedback Check-Ins
- Part 4. Performance Reviews & Year-End Activities
- Part 5. Rewards & Recognition
- Part 6. Sample Documents